Abstract. History of the Orenburg Oncology service begins in November 1946, when, on the basis of hospital №1658 opened a hospital for 20 beds, and the intake of cancer patients was carried out in the regional clinic. The organizer of this work were B.A. Soloveychik, a brilliant surgeon and chief doctor of the clinic until 1959 In subsequent years, chief physician of Orenburg cancer center was Honored doctor of the Russian Federation A.M. Kochetkov, V.N. Kirsanov. Currently, the clinic is headed by candidate of medical Sciences A.V. Klimushkin. Highly qualified team OOCOD, having the latest equipment allows the entire range of diagnostic and therapeutic interventions to cancer patients in Orenburg region at a high modern level.
Key words: cancer service, history, malignant tumor.
Orenburg Regional Clinical Oncology Center, Orenburg
Sukhodolets S.N. ― deputy chief physician for organizational and methodical work at the Orenburg Regional Clinical Oncology Center
11 Gagarin Pr., Orenburg, Russian Federation, 460021, tel.: (3532) 33-20-22, +7-987-795-53-62, e-mail: email@example.com