Yu.A. Belaya1,2, N.A. Zakharova1
1Khanty-Mansiysk State Medical Academy, Khanty-Mansiysk
2District Clinical Hospital, Khanty-Mansiysk State Cancer Center, Khanty-Mansiysk
Belaya Yu.A. ― postgraduate student of the Department of Oncology, Radiodiagnosis and Radiation therapy of Khanty-Mansiysk State Medical Academy, oncologist of the oncology department №2 of District Clinical Hospital, Khanty-Mansiysk State Cancer Center
40 Kalinin St., Khanty-Mansiysk, Russian Federation, 628012, tel.: (3467) 30-42-82, +7-912-906-86-00, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. Early diagnosis of the breast cancer (BC) makes the significant contribution to decline in mortality from this disease. The assessment of an indicator of efficiency of mammography screening at women of Khanty-Mansiysk of different age groups is executed. 13071 women participated in screening of BC during 2008-2013. All women passed mammography in two projections with an interval of 2 years during screening of BC. The analysis of data has shown relevance of screening of BC in both age groups (40-49 years and more than 50 years). Importance of control of different age groups of patients is proved.
Key words: breast cancer, efficiency of screening, mammography.
1. Zakharova N.A., Semiglazov V.F., Duffy S.W. Skrining raka molochnoy zhelezy: problemy i resheniya [Screening for breast cancer: problems and solutions]. Moscow: GEOTAR-Media, 2011. Pp. 5, 65-66.
2. Bus'ko E.A., Semenov I.I., Semiglazov V.V. Features Sonoelastography in the diagnosis of mammary tumors up to 2 cm. Voprosy onkologii, 2012, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 359-362 (in Russ.).
3. Kaprin A.D., Starinskiy V.V., Petrova G.V. Zlokachestvennye novoobrazovaniya v Rossii v 2013 godu [Malignancies in Russia in 2013]. Moscow, 2014. P. 251.
4. Pak D.D., Rasskazova E.A., Ermoshchenkova M.V. Rak molochnoĭ zhelezy [Mammary cancer]. Moscow: Triada-Kh, 2010. P. 160.
5. Rasskazova E.A., Rozhkova N.I. Screening for early detection of breast cancer. Issledovaniya i praktika v meditsine, 2014, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 45-51 (in Russ.).
6. Semiglazov V.V., Bus'ko E.A., Zaytsev A.N., Semenov I.I Optimization diagnosis of non-palpable lesions of breast cancer. Voprosy onkologii, 2009, no. 3, pp. 387-388 (in Russ.).
7. Semiglazov V.F., Semiglazov V.V. Screening for breast cancer. Prakticheskaya onkologiya, 2010, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 60-65 (in Russ.).
8. Chissov V.I., Starinskiy V.V., Petrova G.V. Zlokachestvennye zabolevaniya v Rossii v 2010 godu (zabolevaemost' i smertnost') [Malignant diseases in Russia in 2010 (morbidity and mortality)]. Moscow: FGBU “MNIOI im.P.A.Gertsena Minzdravsotsrazvitiya Rossii”, 2012. P. 260.
9. Michaelson J.S., Satija S., Kopans D. et al. Gauging the impact of breast carcinoma screening in terms of tumor size and death rate. Cancer, 2003, no. 10, pp. 2114-2124.